Boise’s Got Faith 7th Annual
Family Fun Run, Festival and Silent Auction
May 6, 2018
1:00 Family Festival, Lunch and Silent Auction Open
2:00 Kids’ “Crazy Sock” Fun Run Begins (approx. 1 mile)
2:30 Family Fun Run Begins (approx. 5K)
4:00 Event Closes
Julia Davis Park, Boise, ID
PACKET PICK-UP INFORMATION
- Tuesday May 1, 5-8 pm–Chick-fil-A (8000 W. Franklin Road, Boise)
- Thursday May 3, 8 am-6 pm– Advocates for Inclusion (958 W Corporate Lane, Nampa)
- Friday, May 4, 8 am-6 pm– Advocates for Inclusion (958 W Corporate Lane, Nampa)
If possible, please try to attend one of these pick-up options. However, if you are unable to get your packet before the event, it will be available May 6 starting at 11:00 am at Julia Davis Park.
If you registered before April 6, your shirt will be included in your packet. If you registered after April 6, there are still shirts available. They will be given out first come-first serve.
- If you haven’t picked up your packet, it will be available starting at 11AM Sunday at the registration table.
- Bring your race bib even if you don’t plan to run. It allows you to participate in the fun family activities & serves as your lunch ticket.
- Bring extra cash, credit card or checkbook to participate in the auction. 100% from the auction goes to support our honorees.
We can’t wait to see you as we stand in support of Mia, JW and Micah’s family!