Want to get involved with Boise’s Got Faith? Click the link to view our SignUpGenius and find a time that works best for you!
Before you volunteer, there are a few things you should know.
- You will need to create a SignUpGenius account if you don’t already have one. Don’t worry, its free and easy!
- You must be 14 years or older to sign up to volunteer by yourself. If you are 13 or younger and want to volunteer, find an adult to volunteer with you!
- This year we will have 1.5 hour blocks of time for volunteering:
- 12:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- 2:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- 2:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- If you sign up to volunteer, you MUST attend a volunteer meeting directly prior to your volunteer time scheduled on May 5th.
The required volunteer meeting will be at the VOLUNTEER/INFO Booth near the art museum at Julia Davis Park
- 12:30 p.m.
- 1:45 p.m.
- During the volunteer meeting you will:
- Receive your volunteer shirt (if you don’t already have one from last year).
- Receive your volunteer lanyard with instructions for your volunteer station.
- New volunteers will sign a volunteer waiver so that you can volunteer during the event. The parent/guardian of minor children must sign a waiver allowing their child to volunteer.
- You must be ready to have fun! This day is about bringing joy and happiness to our honorees, their family and friends, and the community. The more fun we are having as volunteers, the more fun they will have. Come ready to enjoy yourself as you play an essential role in this very special day!
Thank you for being willing to help Boise’s Got Faith put on this event! This amazing day could not happen without you! 100% of all proceeds raised from our annual event go directly towards helping the honorees and their families with the expenses related to their battle with cancer.